IRONCLAD 40 | 500m DIVER SW200 "Ocean Gulf"
The Ocean Gulf aka the Batman bears a blue-black ceramic bezel with a black sunburst dial. Lesser known is its colour affinity to the point where glacial melt water meets the offshore water of the Gulf of Alaska, creating a divergent blue-black.
- Case size: 40 MM
- Case Thickness: 13 MM
- Water Resistance: 500 M
- Movement: Swiss Sellita SW200-1 / Automatic
- Dial: Black Sunburst
Named after the Ironclad battleships which first arrived in 1859 and quickly rose to become the dominant warship of that era; the Ironclad maintains the definitive dive watch silhouette and is infused with our own design ideas – resulting in a watch that is reminiscent of the past, but wears its own character.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm (13.8mm with dome crystal)
- Lug to Lug: 46mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 500m
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Scratch Resistant Coating
- Case back: Closed, Screwed Down
- Crown: Screwed Down
- Bezel: Ceramic 120 Click Unidirectional Bezel
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire with Inner Anti-reflective Coating
- Dial: Sunburst with Applied Indices
- Luminescence: C3 X1 and BGW9 Swiss Super-LumiNova
- Warranty: 1 Year International
- The Horizon variant does not have lume on the ceramic bezel from 12 o'clock to the 15-minute marker.
- The First Light variant does not have lume on the red triangle that is at 12 o’clock on the ceramic bezel.
The Sellita SW200-1 is a workhorse Swiss Automatic Movement. It is self-winding with an oscillating weight providing a 38-hour power reserve. The balance runs at 28,800 vibrations per hour (VPH) and the movement hacks, comprising 26-jeweled bearings.
- Swiss Made
- 26 jewels
- 38-hour power reserve
- 28,800 VPH
Setting the time and date
There are 3 positions for the crown with each designated for a different winding functionality.
- Unscrew the crown to the first position to manually wind the watch.
- Pull the crown out to the second position to change the date. Turn the crown clockwise until you reach the correct date.
- Pull the crown out to the furthest position from the watch base to set your watch's time. When the crown is in this last position, the second hand stops in order for you to accurately set the time.
After winding your watch, press the crown back into its original position at the base of the watch, then screw the crown down to ensure the Ironclad is water-tight.