The Deep Blue Meteorite variant has dials cut from the Muonionalusta meteorite that fell in Northern Scandinavia, treated to a dark blue hue.
- Case size: 40 MM
- Case Thickness: 13 MM
- Water Resistance: 500 M
- Movement: Swiss Sellita SW200-1 / Automatic
- Dial: Blue Meteorite
Named after the Ironclad battleships which first arrived in 1859 and quickly rose to become the dominant warship of that era; the Ironclad maintains the definitive dive watch silhouette and is infused with our own design ideas – resulting in a watch that is reminiscent of the past, but wears its own character.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm (13.8mm with dome crystal)
- Lug to Lug: 46mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 500m
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Scratch Resistant Coating
- Case back: Closed, Screwed Down
- Crown: Screwed Down
- Bezel: Ceramic 120 Click Unidirectional Bezel
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire with Inner Anti-reflective Coating
- Dial: Blue Meteorite with Applied Indices
- Luminescence: C3 X1 and BGW9 Swiss Super-LumiNova
- Warranty: 1 Year International
- The Horizon variant does not have lume on the ceramic bezel from 12 o'clock to the 15-minute marker.
- The First Light variant does not have lume on the red triangle that is at 12 o’clock on the ceramic bezel.
The Sellita SW200-1 is a workhorse Swiss Automatic Movement. It is self-winding with an oscillating weight providing a 38-hour power reserve. The balance runs at 28,800 vibrations per hour (VPH) and the movement hacks, comprising 26-jeweled bearings.
- Swiss Made
- 26 jewels
- 38-hour power reserve
- 28,800 VPH
Setting the time and date
There are 3 positions for the crown with each designated for a different winding functionality.